- The New York Times and CNN will have much more favorable coverage of Congress
- Rhode Island Republican Lincoln Chafee lost, and Connecticut Democrat Joe Lieberman won. That is a net gain of two for the GOP.
- We finally get to see the Democrat's plan for victory in Iraq.
- Taxpayers will be relieved of the stress of making so many investment decisions.
- Reduction in attacks on our troops in Iraq, since terrorists fear attorneys.
- Pennsylvania Senator Rick Santorum is now available for Supreme Court appointment.
- NSA agents could soon be freed from having to listen to annoying terrorist chatter.
- Since a lot of the polling places are in church buildings, millions of Democrats actually went to church yesterday.
- Democrats can sleep more peacefully, now that they know that Karl Rove does not control everything.
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
We always try to keep an upbeat outlook, so I have gone out of my way to find the positive side to the Democrats taking control of the House of Representatives. There are a few very definite upsides:
Posted by Don Dodson at 9:05 AM