Monday, April 14, 2008

Tax Day

Last year on April 15, I asked the question:

"Are you getting your money's worth?"

Since we pretty much settled that question, this year I am providing a link which will make the annual shafting from the government slightly less painful. We all pay throughout the year, but for many of us, it is never enough to satisfy The Greedy Hand. April 15 comes around and they take more. As I prepare to write the big fat check, at least I have a smile on my face.

The Black Knight -- a perfect depiction of the IRS. I tried it once and scored 84,470. I see on the high score list that others have done much better. Try it out and let me know how you like it.

Remember that in November you will have a chance to do something about taxes by way of the Presidential election, but even more importantly, the Congressional elections.

Now go bash some peasants, and make sure that you don't smack Hillary!

No comments: